Favourites of December ♥

December is always a nostalgic month for me.
It make me feel sad because it marks the end of a year.
Thank good December is also a month full of warmth thank to christmas.
Now, I know I'm so late to this. But I wanted to share my favourites of December.

  • First of all is this ink! This ink is the most beautiful thing I've seen in the 2016. It has a rich hue of emerald green but sometimes it gets blue and it's so funny to use and work with.
  • Now, this is a very important thing that may seems stupid to you. In December I've met CRISTINA D'AVENA. Only if you are Italian you'll be able to understand why it was so important for me. Basically she sings all the opening of all the anime that comes to Italy. I'm sure there's someone like her in the country you live in. You know they never leave the original songs.
  • This lens is from the 80's I think and it was of my grandfather. It was the lens of a zenit analoical camera that doesn't work anymore. So I decided to buy an M42 adapter to be able to use it on my dslr and I fell in love with it. It is a very common helios 44-2 lens nothing super special, but when I use it I get so many feels. I miss my grandpa ♥
  • Of course one of my favourite moment of December was Christmas because I always spend those days with my family and I'm Italian I have a huge family ♥
  • And at last but not for least... FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! I loved that movie! I can't wait to see the others. I really need some magic in my life. ♥

All right that's it! Bye bye
 xoxo
-wero-

Post a Comment

Copyright © wero no yume. Made with by OddThemes