PINK HAIR AND BEAR SOCKS // WATERCOLOR ILLUSTRATION



Hi guys this week I made this illustration. I felt inspired thinking about autumn and I own socks similar to those! I choose this colour palette because I've been really into cool colours lately.

MATERIAL

 1.Canson moulin du roy hot pressed paper (here) because I felt like using smooth paper this time. 
 2. My beloved white nights watercolours (here) and ecoline liquid watercolours (here).
 3. To ink at the end I used a pigma micron pen (here) in 0.1.

SPECIFIC COLOURS I USED

Golden ochre and pastel rose from ecoline.
Quinacridone lilac, blue helio, emerald green, indigo, burnt umber and carmine from white nights

skin : golden ochre + pastel rose + blue helio;
hair : pastel rose;
sweater : golden ochre;
overall : indigo;
carpet : blue helio
books : emerald green, carmine, golden ochre, indigo;
socks : burnt umber and golden ochre;
shadows : quinacridone lilac.


Post a Comment

Copyright © wero no yume. Made with by OddThemes