Pink hair video tutorial~

4:12:00 PM

Hi there! Wero deesu! ♥
Today I'm gonna share with you the video tutorial I made about pink hair!
 Sorry for my ugly root but I wanna make my hair grow!  Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it!
 I made a new youtube channel for beauty tutorials, reviews and vlogs... so ,if you want, subscribe!  

click->♥MY NEW CHANNEL♥<-click

This is the video.

 

Do you like pink hair? I am in love with them ♥
If you have any questions ask me in the comment box.

That's all for today~
♥ see you next time ♥
bye bye
-Wero-



You Might Also Like

7 commenti

  1. On my, I think I've never seen such a cute tutorial before :) the outcome is gorgeous :) Your blog is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely candy pink colour, I should of done this when I had blonde highlights, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quando ho letto "i'm italian and japan addicted " sono rimasta così O.O "non sono l'unica olèèèèèèèè " ahahah ti seguirò con molto piacere :3
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maryangel ChanOh che bello trovare persone con la tua stessa passione :f ti seguirò anche io :e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog layout is so adorable! Nice video :)

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the video, cute hair :)
    lets follow eachother! let me know and l will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ♥