g&g blossom brown // circle lenses

10:51:00 PM


Hello everyone! How are you? I've been very busy because I was painting my room and doing stuff like that so I didn't have time to post anything!Sorry 
Anyway, today  I finally have the chance to review these brown circle lenses I bought on LoveShoppingholics . I already rewied a pair of circle lenses, you can find the review here. They were pink and gorgeous!
While ago I was looking for a new pair of circle lenses and I found the G&G/Dueba Blossom Brown and I fell In love with them! I was looking for online shops and I found LoveShoppingholics, I saw the reviews and I decided to buy them from their website. I ordered them at the end of August and they arrived exactly a month later, I guess because Italy is far away from Malaysia and because I choose the economy shipping!








When I opened the package I found This super cute thing! I died of cuteness! haha Everything was very accurate and pretty! And they gave me so much free stuff! 


These are all the things inside of this cute envelope! Can you see all the love they put in this? 


They also gave me this cute little note and inside there was an handwritten thank you. It is crazy.


This are the TWO free gifts they sent me:an eye mask with collagene and hyaluronic acid and some velcro patches that helps you to not have hair on your face while putting make up on or,in this case,contact lenses! 


And finally, in this cute little bag I found the circle lenses with the hyppo contacts container!


The circle lenses were nicely  babblewrapped they were safe and perfect!


On the little note they said to let the lenses soak in the new solution for at least 8 hours and so I did!
Let's get into the specifcs :

♥Origin: Korea
♥ Diameter : 14.5mm
♥Base Curve : 8.6mm
♥Water Content : 38%
♥ Life Span : 1 year disposal

 I have very dark eyes and I wanted to bright them up a bit and some enlargement. I didn't want something to much atificial, I was looking for something that would blend nicely into my eyes and since I want to wear them often and they are exactly what I wanted. Nobody notice them at the first sight , they just notice that my hyrids are stangely bigger than usual! haha The confort of a contact lens depends by a lot of things in my case I have dry eyes so they're a bit unconfortable for me.
Here some photos:


with the ring light(flash)


with the natural light



I also made a video about so you can see the lenses much better.


Here some photos of me waring them


I really love them and I think I'm going to wear them a lot! I'm very happy about LoveShoppingholics too! They are nice and adorable 


That's it for today I hope you found this interesting and see you next time 

You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. I love your lens, I use circlelens every week, they are part of my style.
    You are so beautiful.

    Bai, Shiki

    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lenses look so great on you and how cute you look! Just like a doll <3
    I love wearing circle lenses sometimes to spice up my outfits, it's crazy how much they can add to your overall look. Lovely blog, btw.!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I must say I fell in love with it! You are stunningly beautiful ♥ :e

    ♥ olivia (http://sobernova.blogspot.fi/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. soon sweet!

    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!

    myBlog |



    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    Style up your Blog |
    Advertise your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ♥