My favourite things of October 2016 ♥

Hello! Today I want to talk about the things I loved the most this October.
October and November are my favourite months of the year and It's sad to think that a half of my favoutire period of the year is already gone ಥ_ಥ
October has so many fascinating things like the falling leaves, the weird idontknowwhattowear period, the days get darker and the blankets thicker. Everything become super cozy. Plus there is inktober and every year is a challenge and this year I did it yeeah! By the way you can find all the drawings on my instagram. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧  



Since there was inktober I tried different tools for inking and my favourites were the fude pen by pentel, pilot penmanship fountain pen that has a extra fine point, the pilot g-tech-c4 and a random mechanical pencil. I used them for most of the illustrations.



Edith Piaf- Autumn Leaves
As I see the leaves falling down I think at this song and I've had it stucked in my head all the time!


ONCE UPON A TIME IS BACK
I'm in love with this tv serie! It's nice to see fairy tales under a different perspective!
The charachters looks great and I love the costumes so much!


HALLOWEEN
And of course halloween! I don't know about you guys, but I love to dress up so every chance is perfect for me! Unfortunatelly halloween isn't a thing in Italy. We dress up during carnival. Anyway I wish it was more popular because hallowen costumes are more funny and creepy.

That's it for today, I know It's soo late for the october favourites, but I didn't realize how fast the time was passing by!

Bye bye see you soon!
(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Post a Comment

Copyright © wero no yume. Made with by OddThemes