New Youtube Video


Hello everyone! Today I want to share this video that I made a week ago. I always forget to share things on this blog! I want to star a series of video about the paintings I make on my sketchbook!
In this I'll share more informations about the painting. I made this sketchbook with watercolor paper 100% cellulose by canson . The paint I used is from nevskaya palitra white nights. For the light touch ups I used the white uniposca with the thin point.
The colors I used are :

  • indigo;
  • payne's gray;
  • royal blue;
  • emerald green;
  • carmine red;
  • raw sienna;
  • quinacridone purple.
I hope you found this helpful or at least interesting.
Here's the video:


If you liked this video please subscribe to my youtube channel to see the future ones. ♥

bye bye~

Post a Comment

Copyright © wero no yume. Made with by OddThemes